Headline!

Mar 22, 2010

StarStruck V Avenger Piero Vergara wants to concentrate on singing career

Share



Ayon sa StarStruck V Avenger na si Piero Vergara, magkakaibigan pa rin sila ng mga nakasama niya sa reality-based artista search ng GMA-7.

"I get to hang out more with the guys, sila yung mga barkada ko dun. Yung mga girls, I get to talk to them, get to know them and everything, ask for advices sometimes for my girl problems," pahayag ni Piero sa panayam sa kanya ng PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal).

Sa ngayon, dalawa ang concentration ni Piero—ang kanyang pag-aartista at ang pag-aaral.

"I'm planning to juggle studies and show business, kakayanin ko," sabi niya. "The past few weeks, hindi ko nga napuntahan ang school ko masyado. Pero I've been able to catch up at least a bit, you know, sa studies ko and stuff like that.

"Show business is still eating most of my time, but I am trying to pursue the last few subjects of my home study. Pagsasabayin ko na rin, hindi naman ganun kadami. I'm sure kaya ko naman in a span of time."

Nasa 4th year high school na ngayon ang 16-year-old Piero. Sila ni Sarah Lahbati, na siyang itinanghal na Ultimate Female Survivor, ang youngest sa Top 14 survivors ng StarStruck V.

"I'm supposed to graduate this March, pero hindi ako makaka-graduate ngayong year na ito kasi StarStruck took three months of my education," banggit niya.

Kaya malamang summer graduate si Piero sa kanyang home study program.

After high school, ano ang plano niyang kuning course sa college?

"I plan to be a journalist, kasi I'm fond of words talaga. I love talking, I love relating to people, you know. Probably I want to mix it up with sociology, to be a sociologist-journalist. I also may write my own novels... I love making stories, and I love writing poems, too.

"So, if I ever get the chance to lay off a few years from showbiz and pursue my journalism career, that would be very nice. So yun, journalism and sociology."

As an actor, ano ang path na gusto niyang tahakin?

"I don't know, I mean, I guess each of the areas, meron naman silang sariling pleasures, things you like about every area, right? So I'd say I wanna have the best of all worlds. If not possible, a little of all worlds. If something catches my eye more than the other, I'll probably concentrate on that.

"Pero as of now, I just want to concentrate on getting into my singing career and making my own compositions and albums, and I want them to be out in the market," asam ni Piero.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails